Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Brilliant show!

That was great! The graphics were good, the limited use of colours was a stylistic choice. The humour was pretty good, ironic and self-conscious. I can't really find anything wrong with it. Please do make more.

Adregalus Heritage Adregalus Heritage

Absolutely wonderful

That was quite brilliant. The graphics were great and the background music went perfectly with them. This demands a sequel.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Brilliant show

I love the simplicity, the style of the animation. The smoothness of the animation is also brilliant. Character design is nice, though I would've liked the main character to stand out a bit from the others.

The dancing guy in the background was a nice detail.

Android Android

Oh, the memories...

It's probably the nostalgia, as I remember playing Lode Runner as a kid (and failing miserably), but I found this game rather fun. Only thing I'd have to complain about was that the game was a bit too forgiving; that is, if you dig yourself in a hole, you don't die when in shuts up as you did in the ye olde Lode Runner. I don't think it's possible to even kill enemies that way.

Overall it's a fun game.

Quake Trainer ver 1.5 Quake Trainer ver 1.5

Oh Quake, where art thou?

I don't know... The graphics definitely could use a LOT of improving. Also, what's with the enemies just hopping all over the screen? And what was that McDonald's logo doing there?

Bonus points for the background music, though I fail to see what "Cowboys from Hell" by Pantera has to do with Quake.

Mani Golf Mani Golf

Quite nice

I like it. It's a game you can play when you've got that extra five minutes to spend.

The graphics were nice, I liked the style. The sounds could use a bit of improving.