Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Brilliant show!

That was great! The graphics were good, the limited use of colours was a stylistic choice. The humour was pretty good, ironic and self-conscious. I can't really find anything wrong with it. Please do make more.

Adregalus Heritage Adregalus Heritage

Absolutely wonderful

That was quite brilliant. The graphics were great and the background music went perfectly with them. This demands a sequel.

Madness Combat Madness Combat

Brilliant show

I love the simplicity, the style of the animation. The smoothness of the animation is also brilliant. Character design is nice, though I would've liked the main character to stand out a bit from the others.

The dancing guy in the background was a nice detail.

Indiana Jones:QotGM Indiana Jones:QotGM

Where's the beef?

Well... there wasn't really a plotline, apart from the "Jones goes to the island and gets the monkey". That needs improvement.
The fight was a bit silly, not at all Indiana Jones-like. I for one can't picture Jones as some character in a beat-'em-up game, which is what that scene made it look like.
Also, the AOL joke didn't strike me as funny. What has AOL got to do with a huge boulder in some cave in a faraway island? Just seemed stupid to me.

I liked the graphics though. The animation was rather good as well.

Smile! Smile!

Jolly good show

The graphics were good and simple enough, too much detail would have made this not-so-good. I liked this a lot. Interesting, to say the least.

CHICKENMAN! CHICKENMAN!

Wonderful

The animation was great and this was pretty funny, too. The voices could be a bit better, though they weren't as bad as to turn me off the film.

Brilliant job!

Quake 2 the return ch. 1 Quake 2 the return ch. 1

Practise makes perfect

Quite well done for a first flash.

The graphics could use a bit more detail and the sound effects need improvement. Also it could be longer, but since it's your first one, the shortness is forgivable.

Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Bloody brilliant

Iä Iä, Cutethulhu f'tagn!

I must say, that was some flashy flash right there. The animation and graphics were top-notch and the voices were spot on. Quite funny, too. Well done, old chap!

Don't Pick the Piranha... Don't Pick the Piranha...

Nice job, there

The graphics were good and simple enough. Liked the music. An interesting watch, I'd say.

Adam's "In the Park" Adam's "In the Park"

Stylish, but...

I really liked the style of the graphics. The sounds could do with a bit of improvement, though I reckon that with this kind of toon the emphasis isn't really on the sound.
While not side splitting, the joke was quite good in a nasty way. Could do with a bit more lenght.